12 bedroom farmhouse for sale with 26.77 hectares of land, Reillanne, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence 4, Luberon
3,390,000 EUR 2,915,400 GBP 3,729,000 USD
REF: 214752 Show Map
- Bedrooms: 12
- Bathrooms: 9
- Floor Size: 830 m2
- Plot Size: 26.77 hectares / 66.15 acres
- Work Required: None
- Swimming Pool
- Equestrian / horse ownership facilities
- Gite / Annex / Additional Accommodation
- Income Potential
Delightful and extensive property consisting of hamlet in the Luberon with a country farmhouse and 3 additional houses, set in 66 acres of land including lavender fields.
Living space of 830 m2 and land 26 hectares, near to a village of 1200 inhabitants with all amenities, facing south including a remarkable bastide of more than 315m2 and 3 other adjoining houses.
Exceptional location and quality construction.
- Main house comprising on the ground floor, a veranda entrance of 12m2, a kitchen of 45m2, a sculllery of 10m2, a living room of 60m2, plus an adjoining vaulted room (library, living room/ bar) of 100m2 that can serve as a reception room.
Upstairs a master suite of 100 m2 including a dressing room, 2 offices, a bedroom, a shower room and 2 wc.
On the mezzanine floor, a 45 m2 billiard room and 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 shower rooms and 3 WCs.
This complex is completed by a 100 m2 room in which a sports hall, games room, cinema room etc. can be set up. all on a surface of 570m2.
Possibility to convert an additional 120 m2 (not renovated) (2nd floor with a small tower) 3 or 4 bedrooms.
- A second independent house overlooking the inner courtyard with 5 bedrooms, 2 shower rooms and 2 wc
- A third independent house with swimming pool and terrace including; a large living room kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 wc plus a large mezzannine all on 150m2
There are a total of 3 swimming pools in the estate;- a main swimming pool of 5mx13m with integrated spa and a large pool house of 45m2, large terrace. - 2 swimming pools of 3m x 7m each with a large terrace
- an inner courtyard with a 6m x 6m pool supplied all year round by a drinking water source
- a large body of water at the entrance to the estate
- 200 M2 of dependencies
- 3 wooden huts of 10 M2 each including 2 perched (converted into a bedroom)
- Carport for 6 vehicles
- 10 hectares surround the estate with 7 hectares planted with lavender.
We are a free, international and independent luxury real estate company delivering a bespoke service to discerning buyers and sellers globally.
To view this property or to find out more information, please contact us through our enquiry form or by telephone.
Create an account and save this property for later.
Read features and articles about desirable destinations, amazing properties and handy buying tips on our property blog.
We also post daily property bargains and other content on to our social media pages. Don't forget to like and follow to keep up to date!