5 bedroom villa for sale with 752m2 of land, Mijas, Malaga Costa del Sol, Andalucia
595,000 EUR 529,550 GBP 666,400 USD
REF: 196374 Show Map
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floor Size (m2): 250
- Plot Size (m2): 752
- Work Required: None
- Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning
An immaculate and spacious villa in an excellent and sought-after location in of the top developments in Mijas..
This modern and welcoming detached property comes with 250m2 of living space spread over 3 floors. It is full of light with large windows and high wooden ceilings.
It comprises of an open-plan living room with fireplace, fitted kitchen, utility room, 5 bedrooms (the master bedroom has a large dressing room and en suite bathroom), 3 bathrooms, terrace and a large basement.
The property sits in a plot of 752m2 with gardens and covered parking spaces and with space to build a swimming pool.
Many attractive features including:
- Kahrs Swedish oak floating platform flooring (except in bathrooms and kitchen).
- Fitted wardrobes in the dressing room.
- Doors, wardrobes and stairs made from oak.
- Door frames made of solid wood.
- Double glazed white PVC Climalit windows.
- Armoured oak doors on terraces with deadlocks and FAC security arch.
- Fireplace with hot air intakes on ground floor and in bedrooms.
- Hot and cold air-conditioning on the ground floor and master bedroom.
- 1,000L water deposit with pump.
- All rooms with telephone and television sockets.
- Built-in telephone and television installation throughout the house.
- Pre-installation of satellite TV.
- Double outer walls with air chamber and insulation.
- Reinforced concrete walls all around the perimetre of the plot.
- Community swimming pool at the entrance of the urbanisation.
- Covered Terrace
This property is featured on our Mijas Property For Sale page.
We are a free, international and independent luxury real estate company delivering a bespoke service to discerning buyers and sellers globally.
To view this property or to find out more information, please contact us through our enquiry form or by telephone.
Create an account and save this property for later.
Read features and articles about desirable destinations, amazing properties and handy buying tips on our property blog.
We also post daily property bargains and other content on to our social media pages. Don't forget to like and follow to keep up to date!