7 bedroom villa for sale with 3.5 hectares of land, Florence, Chianti
1,950,000 EUR 1,677,000 GBP 2,145,000 USD
REF: 200900 Show Map
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 7
- Floor Size: 500 m2
- Plot Size: 3.5 hectares / 8.65 acres
- Work Required: None
- Gite / Annex / Additional Accommodation
- Income Potential
- Parking space(s)
PRICE REDUCED - Excellent opportunity to obtain a spacious Tuscan villa, just 10 minutes from the centre of Florence and yet in a pretty countryside location, with 7 bedrooms and additional independent accommodation.
This character stone property sits within an estate of 3.5 hectares, and includes a private driveway adorned with trees, beautiful olive groves, a relaxing garden area and an external car park with space for 5 cars.
The surface area of the property measures approximately 500m2 and is comprised of a Main Villa and a converted Barn.
Main Villa: T approximately 420m2 of living space on 3 floors, and includes a basement.
The home is designed in typical Tuscan style and includes cotto and stone floors.
• The ground floor consists of a main entrance or external loggia that leads into a studio, a living area with 2 fireplaces, a dining room, a large kitchen with access to the external patio and garden.
• The first floor offers a master bedroom with a walk in wardrobe and bathroom, a bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and studio, along with a third bedroom.
• The second floor consists of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
• The basement floor offers a large pantry, a cantina area, a technical room, a laundry room, a guest bathroom and a playroom/tavern room with direct access outside.
The converted barn measures approximately 80 m2 on two floors.
The independent home is small, yet quaint and also includes a covered garage.
• The ground floor includes a living/dining room with kitchen.
• The first floor consists of 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom.
Florence is known as the cradle of the Renaissance and is home to artistic and architectural masterpieces.
South of Florence one can spend the day and visit the Chianti region, the ideal location to taste some of the most prestigious wines of Tuscany
We are an international and independent luxury real estate company delivering a bespoke service to discerning buyers and sellers globally.
To view this property or to find out more information, please contact us through our enquiry form or by telephone.
Create an account and save this property for later.
Read features and articles about desirable destinations, amazing properties and handy buying tips on our property blog.
We also post daily property bargains and other content on to our social media pages. Don't forget to like and follow to keep up to date!