7 bedroom villa for sale with 0.5 hectares of land, Florence, Chianti
Enquire for price
Why?The owner of this property has requested discretion. Please contact us with no obligation for the price.
REF: 201487 Show Map
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 6
- Floor Size: 1,100 m2
- Plot Size: 0.5 hectares / 1.24 acres
- Work Required: None
- Swimming Pool
- Gite / Annex / Additional Accommodation
- Income Potential
This impressive villa plus guest house is located in the beautiful countryside outside Florence and comes with half a hectare of immaculate well tended gardens
In the garden there is a lovely swimming pool and spectacular views of the surrounding countryside.
The property comes with approximately 1,100m2 of living space in total and distributed as follows:
The main villa (900m2) over three floors.
• The ground floor is composed of a beautiful outdoor promenade that leads into a main entrance area and magnificent staircase. This floor offers a spacious guest bathroom, a lovely kitchen, an elegant dining room with access to an outdoor patio, along with a double living room with access to a third patio.
• The elegant staircase leads to the first floor with a large sitting area, a storage room, four bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms include private dressing rooms and all of the bedrooms have access to an outdoor terrace.
• The basement floor offers a gym, a laundry area, a changing room and bathroom, a cantina and a tavern room.
The beautiful guesthouse (200m2) also with three floors.
• The ground floor includes an outdoor terrace, a spacious kitchen with a dining and living room area, two bedrooms and one bathroom.
• The first floor is reached by climbing a spiral staircase and offers an attic room and a roof top terrace.
• The guesthouse also includes a basement floor, which has a storage room and a cantina.
Current State and Condition
The property is in excellent, move in ready conditions.
Land Registry Details
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When a sale is registered to a private individual, it is subject a cadastral registry fee, following the laws for that specific case/circumstance of the buyer.
Utilities and Services
All necessary utilities are present.
The property is a perfect as a first or second home and/or to be promoted internationally for tourist rental.
The property is well located in the Florentine countryside, surrounded by olive trees and vineyards.
Florence is known as the cradle of the Renaissance and is home to artistic and architectural masterpieces. Among the most iconic places to visit are: Il Duomo di Santa Maria del Fiore, designed by Brunelleschi and Giotto, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria and the Uffizi Gallery, where you can find on exhibition, works of art by Botticelli and Leonardo da Vinci.
The Chianti region is easily accessible from Florence, and it is here one can experience some of the most prestigious wines of Tuscany. The Castello di Ama of Lecchi in Chianti, Fontodi Winery in Panzano in Chianti, and Querciabella in Greve in Chianti offer some of the best wines in the area.
Please enquire for more details.
We are an international and independent luxury real estate company delivering a bespoke service to discerning buyers and sellers globally.
To view this property or to find out more information, please contact us through our enquiry form or by telephone.
Create an account and save this property for later.
Read features and articles about desirable destinations, amazing properties and handy buying tips on our property blog.
We also post daily property bargains and other content on to our social media pages. Don't forget to like and follow to keep up to date!