Stunning 8 bedroom Palace in northern Portugal with own vineyard and original features
7,500,000 EUR 6,825,000 GBP 8,325,000 USD
REF: 211958 Show Map
- Bedrooms: 8
- Plot Size: 40 hectares / 98.84 acres
- Vineyard / Wine-making facilities and equipment
- Lake, River or Pond
- Gite / Annex / Additional Accommodation
- Income Potential
- Parking space(s)
Amazing palace with an operating vineyard located in a quiet setting within a vast plot of 400,000m2.
With an unparalleled beauty and in excellent condition throughout with many original features preserved and all original finishes including coatings in noble wood, crafted ceilings and hand painted frescoed walls.
Beautifully framed by beautiful and well treated gardens with stunning views and 1,2000m2 of Ave river frontage.
- River frontage
- Wine production of excellent quality wines
- Loureiro, Trajadura and Pedrena grapes
- 2 own brands
- Fully equipped modern winery
- Winemaking, bottling and storage area
- Laboratory of oenology
- Caretakers/staff house
- Barn house
- Agricultural tools
- Barn with milking
- Just 10 minutes from Povoa do Varzim
- 40 minutes from Francisco Sa Carneiro international airport
We are a free, international and independent luxury real estate company delivering a bespoke service to discerning buyers and sellers globally.
To view this property or to find out more information, please contact us through our enquiry form or by telephone.
Create an account and save this property for later.
Read features and articles about desirable destinations, amazing properties and handy buying tips on our property blog.
We also post daily property bargains and other content on to our social media pages. Don't forget to like and follow to keep up to date!