9 bedroom villa for sale with 2 hectares of land, Florence, Chianti
Enquire for price
Why?The owner of this property has requested discretion. Please contact us with no obligation for the price.
REF: 201036 Show Map
- Bedrooms: 9
- Bathrooms: 10
- Floor Size: 1,080 m2
- Plot Size: 2 hectares / 4.94 acres
- Work Required: None
- Gite / Annex / Additional Accommodation
- Income Potential
Not far from the centre of this most famous and historic city, is this impressive property in the Florentine hills.
The property stands in approximately 2 hectares of land which includes a lovely private drive, a private park with a wooded area, an outside sitting area and a vegetable garden.
The estate which was recently renovated dates back to the 18th century and the historical beauty and features have been retained as well as all modern day comforts added.
The estate is composed of three buildings measuring in total approximately 1,080m2.
The three-story main villa measures approximately 960m2 and also includes a wine cellar. The design is luxurious as marble finishes are found throughout the home and the the floors are made of original terracotta tiles.
• The ground floor has a lovely studio, an elegant salon, a dining room, a kitchen, a guest bathroom, a laundry area and technical rooms. There is a beautiful stone staircase leading to the upper floors as well as a lift
• The first floor offers a fitness room, a dressing room, a master bedroom with a large private wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom along with three other bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms.
• The second floor consists of a salon/cinema room and five bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
• The mezzanine floor has a lovely billiard/play room.
The two-story annex building measures approximately 90m2 and is currently used as the caretaker’s residence.
• The ground floor has a kitchen, a living room and a bathroom.
• The first floor offers two bedrooms and one bathroom.
The small storage building measures approximately 30m2 and is used as a storage house.
Current State and Condition
The property has recently been renovated and is in perfect condition.
Land Registry Details
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When a sale is registered to a private individual, it is subject to a mortgage and/or cadastral registry fee, following the laws for that specific case/circumstance of the buyer.
Utilities and Services
All utilities are currently present: electricity, and a water supply through a connection to the public water supply system. The home also offers a sophisticated alarm system.
The property can be experienced as a first or second home, alternatively the estate can be promoted on the international market for tourist rental.
We are an international and independent luxury real estate company delivering a bespoke service to discerning buyers and sellers globally.
To view this property or to find out more information, please contact us through our enquiry form or by telephone.
Create an account and save this property for later.
Read features and articles about desirable destinations, amazing properties and handy buying tips on our property blog.
We also post daily property bargains and other content on to our social media pages. Don't forget to like and follow to keep up to date!