6 bedroom villa for sale with 0.86 hectares of land, Peloponnese, Achaea, West Greece
445,000 EUR 400,500 GBP 525,100 USD
REF: 213338 Show Map
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Floor Size: 272 m2
- Plot Size: 0.86 hectares / 2.13 acres
- Work Required: Minor
- Vineyard / Wine-making facilities and equipment
- Gite / Annex / Additional Accommodation
- Income Potential
- Parking space(s)
- Private / Not Overlooked
PRICE REDUCED - Charming 6 bedroom villa with a total spacious living area of 272m2, set within a lovely fully landscaped plot of 8,626m2 with a mature olive grove, fruit trees, 1,200m2 of vines which produce a white biological wine and simply stunning panoramic views towards the sea and mountains.
Superbly maintained and set out over 3 floors, all of which are finished in a high quality rustic and contemporary style and with an excellent feel of the daylight due to the positioning of proportional openings in all available directions.
Main property - 182m2:
1st floor: kitchen/dining area, living room with energy fireplace, office, WC and entrance/lobby area. The dining room has access to a north balcony with a ceramic tiled timber roof, where an external Iroko wooden staircase leads to a balcony above the office. From the kitchen, there is access to a south balcony while the main door accesses the balcony facing west (balconies are between 12 - 26m2).
Ground floor: master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower cabin, 3 further double bedrooms, the main bathroom with a large bath, lobby and a small laundry/storage room, garage. All rooms have access to a balcony and to the garden.
Semi-basement: separate apartment of 90m2 and a 40m2 cellar for storage of wine and olive oil. The apartment, which is consistent with all building regulations for living space, consists of 2 bedrooms with wardrobes, large living/dining area with fireplace and several built-in wooden seats with storage, kitchen, large bathroom with shower/fitted storage furniture/label sanitary and a large storage/laundry room.
Located near touristic sites in the region (for day trips) include Olympia, Delphi, Vouraikos Gorge and Odondotos rack railway of Kalavrita, the national wetland park of Kotixi - Strofillia and the islands of Kefalonia and Zakynthos. The area also features magnificent beaches and countryside while the immediate villa neighbourhood is peaceful and ideal for a comfortable home/retreat.
- Possibility of building an extra 218m2
- Possibility of building a swimming pool
- Main property and basement apartment have rental income potential
- Panoramic sea and mountain views
- Spacious open plan layout
- Exposed wooden high-ceiling roof
- Kitchen/dining area with modern appliances
- 2 fireplaces
- 2 utility rooms
- 470m2 ornamental garden
- Cultivated with trees and vines
- Multilevel Mediterranean garden of oleanders, lavenders, aromatic plants and olive trees
- Several pergolas with climbing plants
- Wooden, gravelled and tilled patios
- Vegetation and a wall surrounding the house providing screening and privacy
- Anti-vandal double glazed inwards opening windows, retractable mosquito nets and outwards opening shutters
- Fully thermal insulated walls and double thermal insulated roof
- Triple energy water boiler (sun - electricity - gas)
- Colour video entry-phone system
- Idyllic location on the north coast of Achaia
- Auto Garage Door
- Auto Garden Irrigation
- Contemporary architecture
- Fully Equipped
- Gas Cooking/Heating
- High ceilings
- Indoor/Outdoor Storage
- Kiosk with Kitchen/dinner facilities
- Mobile Awnings
- Night Electricity
- Olive Grove
- Sat TV
- Security System
Interested In This Property?
We are a free, international and independent luxury real estate company delivering a bespoke service to discerning buyers and sellers globally.
To view this property or to find out more information, please contact us through our enquiry form or by telephone.
Create an account and save this property for later.
Read features and articles about desirable destinations, amazing properties and handy buying tips on our property blog.
We also post daily property bargains and other content on to our social media pages. Don't forget to like and follow to keep up to date!