IMPORTANT - Disclaimer :
All information provided is believed to be current and provided free of charge. No liability can be accepted for the reliability of the information and statements made as this is obtained from 3rd parties. We always recommend you take legal advice from a fully qualified Lawyer or Notary before buying a property overseas.
Full of character and charm, this 16th Century period Manoir is for sale at an amazing price for a quick sale. Located in a quiet setting with nearly 300m of River Mayenne frontage, just 20 minutes fr...
- Plot Size: 65,000 square metres (6.50 hectares / 16.06 acres)
- Bedrooms: 8
PRICE REDUCED - • Stunning 16th & 19th Century Chateau • Beautifully presented • 27 hectare park/woodland • Stunning rural views over the river valley • Private and quiet setting • Exce...
- Plot Size: 270,000 square metres (27.00 hectares / 66.72 acres)
- Bedrooms: 12
A very attractive French chateau built in the early 19th Century which offers a host of options for its future use from its original home for French nobility to a “boutique hotel” and more recently ...
- Plot Size: 100,000 square metres (10.00 hectares / 24.71 acres)
- Bedrooms: 6
Superb Loire chateau near Angers. Imposing chateau in need of renovation, constructed by the architect René Hodé (1811-1874), very authentic. About 2150sqm of living space comprising sp...
- Floor Size: 2,150 square metres
- Plot Size: 110,000 square metres (11.00 hectares / 27.18 acres)
- Bedrooms: 31
PRICE REDUCED - In Loire Valley (Angers region) attractive French classical château overlooking a hilly and wooded rural landscape, 1400 sqm of living space in good condition, completed with a set of ...
- Floor Size: 1,400 square metres
- Plot Size: 280,000 square metres (28.00 hectares / 69.19 acres)
- Bedrooms: 0