Enquire for price
Why?The owner of this property has requested discretion. Please contact us with no obligation for the price.
REF: 187811 Show Map
- Bedrooms: 8
- Plot Size: 2 hectares / 4.94 acres
- Parking space(s)
- Tennis Court
Manor house which dates from 1617, once a merchants home, then in 1794 it was bequeathed to the Armenian Mechitarist Fathers who modified the outbuildings in accordance with their communal living needs. It was also used as a field hospital during the First World War.
Abandoned for a long time, the property has now undergone a long and careful restoration, and is now a beautiful home.
Set with 2 wings and an oratory in the spacious grounds of over 2 hectares which is completely enclosed by a high brick built wall. The gardens are planted with an amazing 53 different species of trees, some of which are centuries old, and extensive lawns.
We are an international and independent luxury real estate company delivering a bespoke service to discerning buyers and sellers globally.
To view this property or to find out more information, please contact us through our enquiry form or by telephone.
Create an account and save this property for later.
Read features and articles about desirable destinations, amazing properties and handy buying tips on our property blog.
We also post daily property bargains and other content on to our social media pages. Don't forget to like and follow to keep up to date!