Prestigious Estate with a total of 80 bedrooms for sale, located in Bucine, Arezzo
23,000,000 EUR 20,700,000 GBP 27,140,000 USD
REF: 200986 Show Map
- Bedrooms: 80
- Bathrooms: 80
- Floor Size: 5,650 m2
- Plot Size: 85 hectares / 210.04 acres
- Work Required: None
- Swimming Pool
- Gite / Annex / Additional Accommodation
- Income Potential
- Parking space(s)
- Tennis Court
Superb and beautifully presented entire estate, which consists of 2 united yet separate areas - the resort and the villages - set within a vast plot of 85 hectares which is situated right in the heart of Tuscany, yet just 30km from Siena and Arezzo, 20km from Terme di Rapolano and 50km from Florence, and from the most beautiful Tuscan towns of particular historical value such as Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino, Cortona, San Gimignano, Volterra, etc., all of which are within 40-45 minutes. Under 2 hours from Rome (220 km), Bologna 90 minutes (150km) and 3 hours from Milan or Turin.
The resort was inaugurated in July 2005 after the completion of a series of reconstruction work. Currently the resort has entered into several contracts with Italian, European and foreign Travel Agencies and Tour Operators.
The staff consist of 3 people: a receptionist and 2 housekeepers. The latter live in the resort.
1) Houses - total area of 2,511m2: 10 apartments; 3 villas; 4 hotel en-suite bedrooms; wine bar and dining room.
2) Resort homes: all equipped with air conditioning and mosquito nets.
3) All homes are furnished with new Tuscan style furniture, lights, kitchens, precious household appliances, safes, etc.
4) 79 hectares of land, which has always been organic: 13 hectares of vineyards in production; around 600 olive trees in production; 2,000 plants of 7 year old olives; 6 hectares of arable land; 41 hectares of high wood forest and a 4,500m2 natural lake.
5) Sports facilities: gym; changing rooms; Turkish mosaic bath; tennis courts; floodlit football pitch; 10 mountain bikes and a swimming pool with Jacuzzi.
6) Multifunctional hall, 553m2: under construction, for reception, offices, conference room, restaurant with winery, private room, kitchen and services.
7) Outdoor squares: approximately 1,400m2.
8) Technical areas: warehouses, canopies, agricultural machinery and warehouses of around 600m2.
9) Farm equipment: various items including a tractor and off-road vehicle (Mitsubishi).
10) Stock: olive oil and wine which has been produced onsite.
2 rural Villages:
A) dwellings of various sizes;
B) 2 villages with 18 houses, all with a large private gardens with a respect for privacy, but not isolated.
C) Beautifully maintained 19th Century houses which are all made of the local stone.
Set within over 5 hectares of land where 2 villages have been built:
The Old Village has 6 buildings including 2 semi-detached houses (those of particular “historical value”), 3 single family villas and a detached villa of particular importance (about 244m2 with a 39m2 patio, 3,541m2 private garden, forest and a 12 x 6m infinity swimming pool.
Borgo Ambra has 5 buildings including: 2 single rooms, a semi-detached house and 2 further properties.
Between the 2 villages there is a common green area, 2 parking spaces and, 2 swimming pools.
Interested In This Property?
We are an international and independent luxury real estate company delivering a bespoke service to discerning buyers and sellers globally.
To view this property or to find out more information, please contact us through our enquiry form or by telephone.
Create an account and save this property for later.
Read features and articles about desirable destinations, amazing properties and handy buying tips on our property blog.
We also post daily property bargains and other content on to our social media pages. Don't forget to like and follow to keep up to date!