9 bedroom farmhouse for sale with 2 hectares of land, Montecatini Val di Cecina, Pisa, Tuscany
1,300,000 EUR 1,170,000 GBP 1,534,000 USD
REF: 195716 Show Map
- Bedrooms: 9
- Bathrooms: 7
- Floor Size: 490 m2
- Plot Size: 2 hectares / 4.94 acres
- Work Required: None
- Swimming Pool
- Gite / Annex / Additional Accommodation
- Income Potential
- Tennis Court
A typical Tuscan farmhouse in a good location nestled in the rolling hills just 20 minutes from Volterra . which is currently run as a business, being divided into 7 apartments in good condition, with swimming pool and tennis court.
The farmhouse is part of an old estate and was renovated in the 1990's, with all systems fully functioning.
- The property is sold with 2 ha of land and swimming pool and tennis court.
- The building comes with 490m2 of living space and is divided into 7 apartments:
- 82 sqm first floor flat which comprises living-room/kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom.
- 65 sqm ground floor flat which consists of living-room/kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
- 75 sqm flat which comprises a living-room/kitchen downstairs, 2 bedrooms and bathroom upstairs.
- 4 apartments, each one is 50 sqm with 1 bedroom.
The property boasts typical Tuscan style features such as beamed ceilings and exposed stone on the walls.
The sale includes 2 hectares of land with swimming pool, tennis court and the possibility to acquire additional land.
- 55 km from Pisa International airport,
- 20 minutes from Volterra,
- 1 hour from Siena
- 90 minutes from Florence
Interested In This Property?
We are an international and independent luxury real estate company delivering a bespoke service to discerning buyers and sellers globally.
To view this property or to find out more information, please contact us through our enquiry form or by telephone.
Create an account and save this property for later.
Read features and articles about desirable destinations, amazing properties and handy buying tips on our property blog.
We also post daily property bargains and other content on to our social media pages. Don't forget to like and follow to keep up to date!