Exceptional Historical Estate in Versailles for Sale with 32 Hectares.
43,000,000 EUR 37,410,000 GBP 48,590,000 USD
Impressive and exceptional historical estate, just 20 kilometres from Paris, with views of the Chateau of Versailles. set in 32 hectares of grounds, dating back to the Seventeenth Century and incorporating several properties of Historical significance.
This unique property is easily connected to Paris via the A13 and sits in 32 hectares of enclosed estate and includes:
-Napoleon III chateau of 1,200m2,
- Newer chateau/mansion of 1200m2
- Luxuriously restored priory of 600 m2
- Maison de maitre of 275 m2,
- 2 Seventeenth Century Pavillions of 230 and 215 m2,
- Stables of 2,170 m2 and other outbuildings.
With a total constructed area of 6,200 m2, arranged l around a canal of 3 ha dating back to 1686, set in superb English style walled parkland.
Built in the seventeenth century in the axis of the Grand Canal of Versailles.